- Alumni Information
- Back To School Night
- Freshmen Orientation
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Snowball Dance
- Wilderness Days
Graduating senior class composites are hung in our front entryway each year so alumni and others can always come back and view them. The pictures start from 2010 and continue on by class until the current year.
First Day of School (Freshmen Only)
Link Crew is a team of juniors and seniors that mentor freshmen students at VSSA. These students act as facilitators for freshman orientation and provide support and assistance to freshmen as they enter high school. Students who participate assist in leading activities, planning and training for orientation, and mentoring freshmen throughout the year.
Adhere to a "mini school day schedule” to established motions and procedures of a regular class day, enabling freshman to get a better sense of their new school's campus.
8:30-9:00am: Coffee and hellos
9:00-11:30am: New student program; parent program
11:30-12:30pm: Lunch provided for parents and students
- 12:30-1:00pm: Registration & Chromebooks, please bring school supplies (see registration checklist above and link to school supplies below)
Parent Teacher Conferences are held twice a year, usually in the fall and spring.
5:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday (By Appointment Only- Lower School signup genius will be available) (High School - Open Forum In The Gym)
Thursday (By Appointment Only- Lower School signup genius will be available) (High School - Open Forum In The Gym)
A parent-teacher conference is a great opportunity to:
- share academic progress and growth based on classroom observations, testing data, assessments, portfolios, and assignments
- learn from parents or guardians so you can be better informed about students' strengths, needs, behaviors, and learning styles
- discuss enrichment or intervention strategies to support students' learning
- discuss issues that may be interfering with students' learning and growth
Snowball Dance a tradition where all VSSA students dress in formal attire or theme dress and dance the night away ( Lower School 4:00pm-6:00pm, Upper School 8:00pm-11:00pm) here @ VSSA.